HOW TO register a team for the Mathematical Modelling Tournament (MMT)
Registration is to be done via Personal Account (PA) on the AESC MSU website.
The team may be registered by any responsible person associated with the team (team member, team advisor, other person). The person is called the Registrator.
The Registrator fills in the forms for all members of the team. Untill 15 Nov. 2020, the information may be edited, or the application for registration may be recalled. The data from PA are used in the reward documents; thus, it is important that the data are correct.
If the Registrator needs to register two (or more) teams, he/she needs to create another PA (with different email and different first name or last name (difference in at least 1 symbol)).
If you registered a team last year and use the same PA, you will find the Tournament forms to be autofilled – so you will need only to edit them and then save.
All additional questions may be asked via the Organizing Committee’s email email@example.com, but not via the phone.
Registration instructions. Registrator’s actions.
1) Register your Personal Account at the AESC MSU website (http://lk.internat.msu.ru/accounts/register/). The identifier is the Registrator’s email and name. Only one PA may be registered for one email address. The messages from the PA system will be sent to the registration email.
2) Log into the PA, click “My forms” (may be displayed as “Мои формы” in Russian). You will see a big list of various forms. The MMT-related ones are grouped in the “MMT” section (оr “ТММ” in Russian). Their names/codes start with letter “M”.
3) At first, only the short M0 form is available. By filling it in, you start your application process. After filling it, click “Save” (or “Сохранить” in Russian) in the lower-right corner of the page.
4) Return to the list of forms (by clicking “Start>My forms…” («Начало>Мои формы…» in Russian) in the top-left corner). You will see that the M2 form (for the accompanying person) will appear. Fill it in, click “Save” («Сохранить»), etc.
5) The forms become available not at once, but as you fill them in. You do not have to fill them in in one day. To resume editing the forms, go to item 2.
There are 13 forms total, of which forms M0, M1.1-M1.4, M2, and M3 are mandatory; the rest (МБ, МД, Мотк, МВс, Мотъезд, МФ) are optional.
- M0 — team’s form (a short application that can be submitted even if you are not sure if the team will participate; the Organizing Committee will see the potential participant).
- М1.1 team member No.1’s form
- М1.2 team member No.2’s form
- М1.3 team member No.3’s form
- М1.4 team member No.1’s form
- M2 team advisor’s form
- М3 confirmation of participation form (should be filled in if you are absolutely sure that the team will participate), the deadline for this form is 15 Nov. 2020.
Don’t forget to click “Save” after filling in each form! All forms, including M3, may be edited till 15 Nov. 2020.
- MG – the text of gratitude, MM — should be filled in if you need a gratitude letter from the Organizing Committee to the sponsors and/or the sending organization.
- MD – Additional Information — should be filled in if you want to report some additional information to the Organizing Committee. Urgent additional information should be sent to the Organizing Committee’s email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +7 (925) 478-00-70.
- MR- Recall of the application to the Tournament — fill it in if you want to recall your preliminary application to the Tournament. The Organizing Committee will not make plans for your team to participate. The form becomes available after filling the M0 form in.
- MRe-Refuse Form to participate in the Tournament — fill it if the team has changed its definite decision to participate. The Organizing Committee will not make plans for your team to participate. The form becomes available after filling the M3 form in.
- MMeeting — fill it in if you need assistance in transfer from airport/railway station/etc to AESC MSU. The Organizing Committee does not guarantee the assistance but will try to help.
- MDeparture – Information on departure — fill it in if you need assistance in transfer from AESC MSU to airport/railway station/etc. The Organizing Committee does not guarantee the assistance but will try to help.
- MF – sizes of T-shirts — should be filled in if the team wants to receive Tournament-branded T-shirts of correct sizes.
Don’t forget to click “Save” after filling in each form! To navigate between the sections and forms of the PA use the menu at the top of the page (“Start>…” )